Teimas Desenvolvemento is an entity committed to continuous improvement in the management of its services, so it has defined its Mission and Business Vision, as well as the Security Policy established to the achievement of these purposes.
MISSION : Be a reference in the development of software as a service (SaaS) available on the Internet, providing technological solutions in the environmental sector, managing resources efficiently and contributing to global sustainability, collaborating with administrations, companies and society.
VISION : To be the leading platform for circular economy and environmental management at international level. < / p>
The Teimas Desenvolvemento Security Policy has the fundamental objective of protecting information assets.
Security is a commitment of the company and an individual responsibility of each member of the group, which must be shown in concrete actions that internally and externally reflect an image of Teimas Desenvolvemento that is identified with the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information under its responsibility.
Therefore, it guides its actions to ensure that:
- The information is protected against loss of availability, confidentiality and integrity.
- The information is protected against unauthorized access.
- The applicable legal requirements are met.
- Business requirements regarding information security and information systems are met.
- Security incidents are communicated and treated appropriately.
- Procedures are established to comply with This Policy.
- The person in charge of the Information Security Management System, hereinafter ISMS, will be in charge of maintaining this Policy, the procedures and providing support in its implementation. < li> Those responsible for e each business area will be responsible for implementing this Policy and its corresponding procedures within its area.
- Each employee is responsible for complying with this Policy and its procedures as applicable to their job. li >
The objectives of the Security Policy at the strategic level are the following:
- Ensure that the workforce knows and understands the problems associated with information security and that assume and are aware of their responsibilities in this area.
- Provide a guide to establish the standards, procedures and security measures to develop an ISMS.
- Ensure the confidentiality of information that customers and suppliers deposit and store in their information systems.
- Maximize the availability and quality of the services provided to their customers.
- Reduce or eliminate the dangers and risks inherent in their activities through the best Continuous performance of security in its processes, products and services.
- Ensure that current and future operations and processes comply with current legislation on information security.
- Maintain the present Policy, as well as its future developments, available to interested parties.
This ISMS Policy will serve as a framework for setting the annual objectives, and for review. It will be reviewed periodically in order to verify its adequacy to the real way of acting of the Company. In order to be known by the Company's stakeholders, the Security Policy will be publicly exposed on the Teimas Desenvolvemento website.